Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

10-Minute Fall Wreath

There are so many options right now for fall blooms. Richly colored flowers and life like foilage. The inspiration for this project were these leaves. They looked like weathered burlap. I just love them. They scream fall and never mind my lingering obsession with burlap.

I bought the leaves on sale at Michaels and grabbed this cute lil' flower on sale for $.79.  I was going for simple so besides the wreath, this was a quick shopping trip.

Came home, plugged in the hot glue gun and plopped down in my craft studio.  I left the plastic on the wreath because the material underneath makes a mess and I'm wrapping it anyway!

Wrapped the wreath, added the flowers and leaves and hung it on the mirror in my livingroom with a piece of jute. Took me 10 whole minutes and I love the simple but sweet outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment